The Pit Stop Players - Greg Landes
Filed in: Regional
Greg Landes’ setup for the Pit Stop Players’ concert at Symphony Space in New York City.
Greg is the multi-percussionist for the New York City based Pit Stop Players. The group’s members are some of New York City’s brightest Theatre/Classical/Chamber musicians. This concert was presented at Symphony Space in New York City.
“The set up was quite extensive as the program included the group’s re-orchestrated Rite of Spring as well as pieces that required drum set and latin percussion.”
Set up includes:
- Five Yamaha Timpani (including piccolo)
- Musser 4 1/3 Octave Marimba
- Musser M55 Pro Vibraphone
- 28” Bass Drum (mounted on its side)
- Wu Han 20” Flat Gong
- DW Mini Pro Drum Set (played standing with remote DW Bass Drum pedal)
- Concert Snare Drum
- Tambourine (mounted)
- Paiste 21” Light Dark Ride
- Paiste 18” Dark Energy Crash
- Paiste 17” Dark Energy Crash
- Paiste 14” Dark Energy Crash
- Paiste 13” Dry Crisp Hi Hats
- Pearl Travel Conga
- Gajate mounted Wood Block
- Cow Bell
- Three mounted Miller Machines for crotales and triangle
Greg endorses both Paiste Cymbals and Innovative Percussion.